The combination of multiple JXG and NF-1 in a patient is associated with juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia.
What does JMML stand for?
JMML stands for Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JMML
We have 2 other meanings of JMML in our Acronym Attic
- Jeux Militaires Mondiaux d'Eté (French military games)
- Journal of Mass Media Ethics
- John M. Marshall Elementary School (Hampton, New York)
- Joint Multi-Mission Electro-Optical System
- Java Multi-Method Framework
- Journal for MultiMedia History (Albany, NY)
- Journal of Medieval Military History
- Journal of Muslim Mental Health
- Joint Military Message Handling System
- Juina Mining Mineracao Ltda. (Brazil)
- Journal of the Midwest Modern Language Association
- Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials
- Joint Medical Mobilization Office
- Java Mobile Media Processor
- Joint Monthly Readiness Review
- Jackson Memorial Middle School (Massillon, OH)
- James Madison Middle School (Madisonville, KY)
- James Martin Middle School (Charlotte, NC)
- James Monroe Middle School (Albuquerque, NM)
- Jane Macon Middle School (Brunswick, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the other hand, we obtained promising results in children with various subtypes of MDS (refractory anemia with excess blast (RAEB), RAEB in transformation, juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia (JMML) and CMML) with the addition of HDMP to cytotoxic chemotherapy [66,78,79], with the exception of patients with JMML and monosomy 7.