The keynote address will be given by Robert Kinscherff, a forensic and clinical psychologist and lawyer, who is a senior associate for the National Center for Mental Health and Juvenile Justice and a member of the Massachusetts Governor's Juvenile Justice Advisory Committee.
What does JJAC stand for?
JJAC stands for Juvenile Justice Advisory Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JJAC
- Jazz Journalists Association
- Johnson and Johnston Associates
- Josephson Junction Array
- Journal of Judicial Administration (Australia)
- June July August
- just joking around
- Juvenile Justice Authority (Kansas)
- Juvenile Justice Advisory Board (Los Alamos, NM)
- Journal of Japan Association of Breast Cancer Screening
- Justice for Jews from Arab Countries (New York, NY)
- Japan Joint Automatic Control Conference
- Juvenile Justice Alternative Education Program (Texas)
- Japanese Journal of Applied Entomology and Zoology (Japanese Society of Applied Entomology and Zoology)
- Juvenile Justice Advisory Group (state agencies)
- Journal of Japan Academy of Midwifery
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics Letters
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics Regular Papers
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics Supplement
- Jakarta Jar Archive Repository
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has served on the board or as a consultant for countless agencies, including the Wyoming Youth Services Committee, the Governor's Juvenile Justice Advisory Committee and the State Advisory Council for Substance Abuse Prevention.
Jim Torrey, a former mayor of Eugene and former executive director of Kidsports, is a member of Oregon's Ready for School Leaders Panel and has served on the Oregon Juvenile Crime Prevention Advisory Committee, the Oregon Juvenile Justice Advisory Committee and the Lane Workforce Partnership Board.