Juvenile Delinquent Dogs Sue Brown The Light of Dog, LLC 1494 S.
What does JD stand for?
JD stands for Juvenile Delinquent
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of JD
We have 33 other meanings of JD in our Acronym Attic
- Julian Day
- Junction Device
- Jungdemokraten (Germany)
- Juris Diction (Canadian law firm)
- Juris Doctor (degree)
- Jurisdictional Determination (various locations)
- Jury Duty
- Just Dog
- Justice Department
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Janata Dal United (political party; India)
- Joint-Detection-Assisted Burst-by-Burst Adaptive Code Division Multiple Access
- Joint Detection Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA system that employs joint detection)
- Jungdemokratinnen Junge Linke (German: Young Democrats Young Left)
- J.D. Angst (Scrubs fanfiction)
- Jaipur Development Authority (India)
- Janne da Arc (band)
- Japan Darts Association
- Japan Debate Association (est. 1986)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: RAS AL KHAIMAH - The Ras Al Khaimah Misdemeanour Traffic Court sent a 17-year-old minor boy to Dar Al Eslah, a government-run correctional establishment for juvenile delinquents in the emirate.
The Oswego County Sheriff's office said the girl, from Granby, which is a town near Syracuse, New York, was charged yesterday as a juvenile delinquent with several sexual abuse and child pornography offences.
While the parliamentary debates on the proposal are expected to start soon, the experts in juvenile delinquency said the revision will not contribute to promoting the sound rehabilitation of juvenile delinquents as the law advocates.
She focuses on three interrelated developments: the rise and evolution of juvenile justice under the Juvenile Delinquents Act, the emergence of the young modern girls (les jeunes filles modernes) aesthetic in Montreal, and the definition of the young modern girls aesthetic as delinquent by the courts and its impact on the life course of those so defined.
A WRESTLER and a rapper star in an inspirational true story about a bunch of juvenile delinquents who discover self-respect as an underdog football team .
Regina, SK -- William Whatcott, a former juvenile delinquent, then an Evangelical pro-life activist and today a Catholic prolifer living in Red Deer, AB, has been a pro-life gadfly in Saskatchewan for over a decade.