Hundreds of donors also raised bid paddles to pledge their support for research grants and medically supervised camps for children with juvenile arthritis.
What does JA stand for?
JA stands for Juvenile Arthritis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JA
We have 32 other meanings of JA in our Acronym Attic
- Journal Asiatique
- Judge Advocate
- Jump Address
- Jump If Above
- Junior Achievement
- Junior Auxiliary (various locations)
- Just Asking
- Justice Administration (education degree/major)
- Justicia Ambiental
- Justified Arsons (gaming clan)
- Jeffrey Atkins Represents Unconditional Love Existence (musical artist)
- Energetic Softener (59.5% Nitrocellulose, 15% Nitroglycerine, 25.5% Diethyleneglycoldinitrate)
- Jasmonic acid and its methyl ester (botany)
- Java Application-Special Interest Group
- Joint Air Operations/Army Airborne Training
- Joint Air Attack
- Joint Airborne/Air Transportability Training
- Japan Adaptive Rowing Association
- Japan Advertisers Association
- Japan Aikido Association (martial arts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Estimates suggest that one in five people in the UAE are afflicted with arthritis and the autoimmune strain called juvenile arthritis can affect children as young as one.
Shane, 12, is recovering from a stroke caused by a freak football accident, while nine-yearold Hannah records her video diary as she receives treatment for juvenile arthritis.
Arthritis Foundation of Georgia: Juvenile Arthritis Educational programs/Camp
A BOY aged five is the youngest karate black belt in the world despite having to cope with juvenile arthritis.
8220;All forms of juvenile arthritis need a wide range of treatments to conquer the full-scope of effects of the disease,” continued Dalacas.
HEALTH practitioner Alison Wyndham, a qualified physiotherapist, said: "I do come across juvenile arthritis but not quite as severe as Marshall.
I thought arthritis was a problem for older folks, but our young son's classmate was suffering from aches and pains and was recently diagnosed with juvenile arthritis (]A).