This bulletin, part of the Juvenile Accountability Incentive Block Grants Best Practices Series, reviews the OJJDP-supported Jefferson County, Alabama, Juvenile Gun Court.
What does JAIB stand for?
JAIB stands for Juvenile Accountability Incentive Block (US DOJ grant)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of JAIB in our Acronym Attic
- Junior Achievement International
- Just An Idea
- Justice et Affaires Interiéures (French: Justice and Home Affairs)
- Japan Action Inlineskate Association
- Japan Adhesive Industry Association
- Japan Amateur Radio Industries Association
- Japanese Autombiles Importers Association
- Jebel Ali International Airport
- Japanese Association for International Accounting Studies
- Jewish Agricultural and Industrial Aid Society
- Juvenile Accountability Incentive Block Grant
- Japan Academy of International Business Studies
- Japanese Association of Indian and Buddhist Studies
- Japan Apparel Industry Council (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Asia Investment Company (venture capital investments)
- Joint Air Intelligence Center
- Journal of the American Institute for Conservation
- Japan Institute for the Control of Aging (health manufacturer)
- Japan Association for International Collaboration of Agriculture and Forestry
- Joint Action Implementation Coordinating Committee (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Juvenile Justice Commission is also the state Juvenile Crime Enforcement Coalition for Juvenile Accountability Incentive Block Grant funds.
While more money is targeted towards community policing programs, the Administration proposes to eliminate the Local Law Enforcement Block Grant (LLEBG) for the sixth consecutive time in addition to discontinuing the Juvenile Accountability Incentive Block Grant (JAIBG) -- two programs supported by the National League of Cities.
Department of Justice Juvenile Accountability Incentive Block Grant allotment under the 1074 Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act.
Training and technical assistance for these programs are funded in part by the Juvenile Accountability Incentive Block Grant (JAIBG) program, also administered by OJJDP.
Funding for the Juvenile Accountability Incentive Block Grant (JAIBG) was restored to $250 million.
6 million for juvenile justice programs and $100 million for the Juvenile Accountability Incentive Block Grant program.