Before becoming the Timelords, they achieved notoriety as the Justified Ancients of Mu Mu (or the JAMMs), but it is as the KLF that they are destined to be remembered.
What does JAMMS stand for?
JAMMS stands for Justified Ancients of Mu Mu (Illuminatus! book trilogy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JAMMS
- Justified Ancients of Mu-Mu (band)
- Japan Amusement/Arcade Machinery Manufacturers Association
- Japan Medical Marijuana Association
- Journal of the American Manual Medicine Association
- Journal of the American Medical Massage Association
- Joint American Military Mission for Aid to Turkey
- Journal of Automated Methods and Management in Chemistry
- Japan Multi-Payment Network Management Organization (bank federation)
- Joint Asset Movement Management System (US DoD)
- Joint Automated Micro-based Medical System
- Jämställdhetsombudsmannen (Swedish: Equal Opportunities Ombudsman; Sweden)
- Just A Matter of Time
- Japan Association of Music Publishing
- JINTACCS Army Management Plan
- JINTACCS Army Master Plan
- John Andrew Max Preston (Lexington, KY band)
- Joint Analytic Model Program
- Jamming Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not one for remaining static the avant-garde `pop-group' KLF, or Kopyright Liberation Front, reinvented themselves under many names including The Justified Ancients of Mu Mu and The Timelords.
Founder member Bill Drummond moved from managing The Teardrop Explodes and Echo and the Bunnymen to teaming up with Jimmy Cauty to form the Justified Ancients of Mu Mu in 1987.