The struggle for justice for migrant workers is directly connected to the struggle against neoliberal globalization.
What does J4MW stand for?
J4MW stands for Justice for Migrant Workers (aka Justicia for Migrant Workers)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jobs for Growth
- Just for Girls/Just for Guys (teen abstinence publication)
- Just for Grins
- Just for Information
- Justice for Immigrants
- JAIL (Judicial Accountability Initiative Law) 4 Judges (anti-corruption organization; est. 1995)
- Justice for Janitors (Service Employees International Union)
- Justice for Jeffrey
- Juveniles 4 Justice (Pennsylvania)
- Justice for Jonathan Pollard (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Around 70 per cent of those employed by diplomats said in a survey, conducted by the Kalayaan Justice for Migrant Workers Group in Britain, that their passports were confiscated and they were paid and treated like 'slaves' Belgium had 50 cases in 2009, while Switzerland was worst in the list with 62.