Gibbs teaches developmental psychology at The Ohio State University and is also affiliated with the University's Criminal Justice Research Center.
What does JRC stand for?
JRC stands for Justice Research Center (Tallahassee, FL; Pacific Grove, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JRC
We have 88 other meanings of JRC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Research Centre
- Joint Resources Council (FAA)
- Joint Review Committee (Maricopa County, AZ community college system)
- Joint Review Council
- Joint Roughness Coefficient (rock mechanics)
- Jointed Reinforced Concrete (highway engineering)
- Jose Rizal College (Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines)
- Judicial Reform Council (Japan)
- Junior Rally Championship (racing)
- Junior Red Cross
- Justice Resource Center
- Joint Review Committee on Educational Programs in Athletic Training
- Joint Review Committee on Education for Cardiovascular Technology
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (Chicago, IL)
- James River Christian Academy (Smithfield, VA)
- Japan Rubik's Cube Association
- Japanese Rally Championship Association (motorsports)
- Japanese Registration of Certificated Auditors (Japan Accreditation Board for Conformity)
- Japanese Review of Cultural Anthropology
- Jewish Religious Community of Armenia (est. 1992)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While early results with PLL in Florida are promising, Indiana's PLL statistics, compiled by the Justice Research Center in Tallahassee under contract with PLL, are compelling.
Pastore, and Hindelang Criminal Justice Research Center, Sourcebook of Criminal Justice Statistics, 1996.