Ideally, the colour of your front door should go with the house's brickwork, paintwork or other exterior finish, and the style of the door should suit the house's age and architecture - a modern door on a period house just doesn't look right.
What does JDLR stand for?
JDLR stands for Just Doesn't Look Right
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of JDLR in our Acronym Attic
- Journal De L'Environnement (French: Journal of the Environment)
- Jerez De La Frontera (Spain)
- Jeux De La Francophonie (French: Games of La Francophonie; Canada)
- Journal des Loisirs Interactifs (French: Journal of Interactive Entertainment)
- Joint Dock Labour Industrial Council (Nigeria)
- Collège Jean de la Mennais (La Prairie, Quebec)
- Joint Deployment Logistics Model
- Joint Depot Level Maintenance
- John Dean Law Office (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Janata Dal Legislature Party (India)
- Joe Darrell Location Service (film production; Torrance, CA)
- Joint Digital Library System
- James Douglas Morrison (poet)
- Japanese Domestic Market
- Java Data Mining (industry standard in developing solutions for extracting information from data)
- Java Device Manager (computing)
- Java Dynamic Management (computer programming)
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan (actor)
- Jeunes Du Maroc (French: Young People in Morocco)
- Joint Depot Maintenance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Problem: Your regular foundation just doesn't look right Solution: It's more than likely that your skin is fairer at this time of year, so you may need to switch to a foundation that's one or two shades lighter than your usual shade.
I try and make the best of myself but when I put on make-up it just doesn't look right without eyebrows and lashes.
being in charge just doesn't look right on Negroes"?
You go in and you see men trying to mix and match their clothes and it just doesn't look right.