He earned his Juris Doctor from Fordham University School of Law.
What does JD stand for?
JD stands for Juris Doctor (degree)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JD
We have 33 other meanings of JD in our Acronym Attic
- Joy Division (band)
- Jubbada Dhexe (postal region, Somalia)
- Judgement Dragon (Yu-Gi-Oh)
- Judging Distance (artillery)
- Judgment Day
- Julian Date
- Julian Day
- Junction Device
- Jungdemokraten (Germany)
- Juris Diction (Canadian law firm)
- Jurisdictional Determination (various locations)
- Jury Duty
- Just Dog
- Justice Department
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Juvenile Delinquent
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Janata Dal United (political party; India)
- Joint-Detection-Assisted Burst-by-Burst Adaptive Code Division Multiple Access
- Joint Detection Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA system that employs joint detection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Juris Doctor graduate of the University of Iowa College of Law and a member of the bar since 1965, Willeke served in Vietnam and then worked on Wall Street before forming his own law firm, Willeke & Daniels, in Minneapolis, specializing in corporate, partnership, securities, and general business law.
He earned his juris doctor in May 1998 from the Fordham University School of Law, where he served as associate editor of the Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal.