Sorin, Milan, Italy, Europe's largest medical technology company specializing in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, has completed enrollment of its JUPITER II clinical trial.
What does J2 stand for?
J2 stands for Jupiter II (ship on "Lost In Space" TV series)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of J2
- Java Structured Query Language
- Joint-Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle
- Jet to Wire Ratio (Pulp & Paper Industry)
- Just Wondering
- J. League Division 1 (football association; Japan)
- Joint Staff, Personnel
- Personnel Directorate
- Just for Teens
- Intelligence (Joint Staff Directorate)
- Second-Stage Juvenile (biology)
- Joint Counterintelligence Office (US DoD)
- Journey to Adulthood (religious program)
- J2EE Connection Architecture
- Java 2 Cryptographic Edition
- Journey to Diversity Workplaces (Canada)
- Java 2 Enterprise Applications (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
- Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (software; Sun Microsystems)
- Just Too Good
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 Tony Robinson; 2 Lady Sarah Hill; 3 Lyndsey Marshal; 4 Carol Drinkwater; 5 Lynda Bellingham; 6 Simon and Peter; 7 The Ant Hill Mob; 8 Tony Hart; 9 The Bellamys in Upstairs Downstairs; 10 Twin Peaks; 1 Virginia; 12 Heartbeat; 13 Zeb; 14 Sam the Eagle; 15 Black widow spider; 16 Third Rock From The Sun; 17 The Hair Bear Bunch; 18 Sunnydale High; 19 Ford Torino; 20 Thirtysomething; 21 Colin Welland; 2 King's Oak; 23 Anthony Head; 24 Peter Ustinov; 25 Jonathan Smith; 26 The Water Margin; 27 Clive Mantle; 28 Cicely; 29 Fortunes Of War; 30 Jupiter II.
Last month, Murray Johnstone provided pounds 4 million to Wolverhampton-based Jupiter II.