The Throckley junior wardens launched a bid to promote good citizenship by cleaning up their streets.
What does JW stand for?
JW stands for Junior Warden (Masonic)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JW
We have 24 other meanings of JW in our Acronym Attic
- John Williams (composer)
- Johnny Walker Scotch
- Johnny Weir (figure skater)
- Joint Warfare
- Joss Whedon (TV screenwriter)
- Journeyman Wireman (electrician)
- Judicial Watch, Inc.
- Jumping Window
- Jungle Warfare
- Jungle Wars (gaming)
- Just Wondering
- Japanese Wideband-Code Division Multiple Access
- Jungle Wars 2 (gaming)
- J. Williams & Associates (Westfield Center, OH)
- Japan Walking Association
- Japan Weather Association
- Japan Wolf Association
- Japan Wrestling Association (professional wrestling circuit)
- Jewish Women's Archive
- Jim Wilson and Associates, Inc. (Montgomery, AL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was a longtime and active member of Christ Episcopal Church in Rochdale where she served as Junior Warden, Lay Reader, Altar Guild, Episcopal Church Woman, Prayer Chain and was very involved with its' "Rummage Sales".
said the unusual naming convention was educational for visiting youngsters and junior wardens.
The Perry Common Junior wardens, who have been taking part, are a group of nine and ten-year-olds from three primary schools.
Cllr Rostron said: "The Junior Warden scheme works on so many levels.
One of his Loyalist ancestors, Lieutenant William Marsh UE, was the Junior Warden of the first Masonic Lodge in Kingston, St.
The junior wardens - all aged between nine and 11 - will be given high-visibility jackets and baseball caps to wear while patrolling streets.