In fact, talk to most sailors and they will not hesitate to describe how they learned self-reliance out on the waters under the guidance of junior sailing programs.
What does JSP stand for?
JSP stands for Junior Sailing Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSP
We have 96 other meanings of JSP in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Staff Planners (US DoD)
- Joint Strategic Plan
- Joint Structure Plan
- Joint Super Power
- Joint Support Plan
- Journal of Ship Production
- Journal of Speculative Philosophy (1867-1893)
- Journal of Sport Psychology
- Judicial Selection Project (Alliance for Justice)
- Jump Start Program (various locations)
- Just Stay Put
- Joint SATCOM Panel - Administrator
- Joint Study Project 6 (Collaborative Programme on the Consequences of the Chernobyl Accident)
- Japan Society of Physiological Anthropology (est. 1978)
- Japanese Society of Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Java Specification Participation Agreement (Java community process)
- Johor Society for the Performing Arts (Johor Bahru, Malaysia)
- Joint SATCOM Panel Administrator
- Joint Simulation Protocol Analyzer (US Army)
- Jordan Society for the Protection of Animals
Samples in periodicals archive:
First enrolled in a junior sailing program at age 8 by her boat-racing parents, Leonard recalls her initial apprehension about the 8-foot dinghy she learned to sail in.