The court reprimanded the chief investigator remarking that he had left the investigation on a junior police officer.
What does JPO stand for?
JPO stands for Junior Police Officer (youth program; Hawaii)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPO
We have 36 other meanings of JPO in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Planning Office (GCOS)
- Joint Program Office
- Joint Project Officer
- Joint Projects Office
- Joint Prototyping Office
- Joint Psychological Operations
- Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins)
- Journal of Physical Oceanography
- Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Jump If Parity Odd
- Justice and Peace Office
- Juvenile Probation Officer
- Joint Program Office for Biological Defense
- Joint Program Office for Special Technology Countermeasures (Dahlgren, Virginia)
- Joint Program Office for Unmanned Ground Vehicles/Systems
- Joint Program Office for Special Technology Countermeasures
- Japanese Pediatric Orthopaedic Association
- Johannesburg Plan of Action
- Juvenile Primary Open Angle Glaucoma
- Joint Program Opportunities Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
The court had on Wednesday taken strong exception to the fact that only junior police officers were suspended and that senior ones, including the police commissioner, DCP and joint CP ( traffic) were not made accountable.
The court had on Wednesday taken strong exception that only a junior police officer was suspended in connection with the gangrape, while senior officials, including the commissioner, were not made accountable in the report.
IHEARa lot ofwhingeing by senior and junior police officers and their representative bodies about howit''s unfair that they get criticised if they use too much force or too little force to deal with situations.
Mr Lawson has been named by a national newspaper as one of a network of private investigators receiving information on Mr Brown, taken from a computer by a junior police officer for Devon and Cornwall.
About the point of frequent transfers and suspensions of junior police officers as punishment and announcements of cash prizes as rewards by the police bosses raised in this news item, he said that Police is a disciplined force whose primary responsibility is the security of citizens and maintenance of public order-responsibilities which cannot be compromised.
He also claimed he was taking the car for an MOT when he was pulled over and later asked a junior police officer to sign a form on which he had lied.
A relatively junior police officer with a bachelor's degree gets an $11,856 Quinn Bill bonus in addition to a $59,283 base salary.