As plants are delivered to each classroom, volunteers use a lesson plan and educational materials from the Junior Master Gardener curriculum to teach students how plants actually filter the air.
What does JMG stand for?
JMG stands for Junior Master Gardener
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JMG
We have 33 other meanings of JMG in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Marital and Family Therapy
- Joint METOC(Meteorological and Oceanographic) Forecast Unit (US DoD)
- Jam Master Geordie
- Japan Metal Gasket
- Jasper Master Gardeners (Texas)
- Joint Meteorological Group
- Journal of Management and Governance
- Journal of Medical Genetics
- Journal of Metamorphic Geology
- Junior Maine Guide
- Japan Meat Grading Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Mountain Guides Association
- Jewellers and Metalsmiths Group of Australia
- James Martin Government Intelligence (technology company; Arlington, VA)
- Japanese Media Gospel Ministry
- Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling
- Jim McLean Golf Schools (various locations)
- Journal of the Manchester Geographical Society
- Junior Meat Goat Show Circuit (Big Lake, Texas)
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the Indian Waters Council Cub Scouts, Webelos Scout, the South Carolina Reel Kids Fishing Club, AWABA Club- Killian Baptist, USC Strings Program: violin String Level 3, and he is a Riverbanks Zoo Junior Master Gardener He participated in the Columbia Midlands Soap Box Derby 2004; The Chamber Theatre for Youth- The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe (2004); Richland County Public Library-Kids in Print (2003); and Workshop Theatre: Summer Acting (2002).
The Junior Master Gardener program might be just the thing for you.
JMG landscape artwork and JMG earthworm printed with permission of the Junior Master Gardener Program.
To order the Junior Master Gardener Handbook send $20.