She is currently the Director of Development for Catholic Charities of West Tennessee and volunteers her time with the Junior League of Memphis and FirstWorks Education Program.
What does JLM stand for?
JLM stands for Junior League of Memphis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JLM
We have 16 other meanings of JLM in our Acronym Attic
- Juliette Low Leadership Society (Oklahoma)
- Jones Lang LaSalle Transparency Index
- Junior League of Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV)
- Japanese Logistic Module
- Jesus Loves Me
- Joint Labor-Management (unions)
- Joint Lead Manager (various companies)
- Junior Leader Manual
- Junior League of Madison
- Junior League of McAllen, Inc.
- Junior League of Miami, Inc.
- Junior League of Minneapolis
- Junior League of Mobile
- Junior League of Montclair (now Junior League of Montclair-Newark)
- Junior League of Montgomery
- Junior League of Morristown, Inc.
- Just Like Magic
- Just Like Me
- Justice of Law Making
- Joint Land Management Area (zoning designation; Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is a member of the Board of Trustees of the Leadership Academy, a member of the Advisory Board of Facing History and Ourselves, a sustaining member of The Junior League of Memphis, a member of the Board of Trustees of Randolph College in Lynchburg, Virginia, and she served as Chair of the Memphis and Shelby County Metropolitan Charter Commission, which was tasked to write a new charter merging the city of Memphis and Shelby County.
Heart and Soul Junior League of Memphis, Tennessee HOLIDAY RIBS 4 to 5 pounds (2 slabs) pork loin ribs 1 cup fresh lemon juice, divided 5 tablespoons ground cumin, divided 10 teaspoons chili powder, divided 5 teaspoons seasoned salt, divided teaspoon ground red pepper 2 1/2 cups white vinegar 1/4 cup cooking oil Lay ribs on a piece of heavy foil that is large enough to wrap meat.