MORE: The Junior League of Los Angeles is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism and improving the lives of women and children throughout the city.
What does JLLA stand for?
JLLA stands for Junior League of Los Angeles
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JLLA
- Junior League of Lafayette
- Junior League of Lancaster
- Junior League of Lansing
- Junior League of Lexington
- Junior League of Lincoln
- Junior League of London
- Junior League of Louisville
- Junior League of Lubbock, Inc.
- Junior League of Lynchburg
- Japan Labor Law Association (Kyoto, Japan)
- Junior League of Lee County (Alabama)
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels
- Journal of Logic, Language and Information
- Junior League of Long Island (Roslyn, NY)
- Joint Lessons Learned Information System
- Justice League Live Journal (fan blog)
- Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj (India)
- Jones Lang LaSalle Management Services
- John Levy Lighting Productions (Los Angeles, CA)
- Joint Lessons Learned Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hamilton is also a member of the Junior League of Los Angeles, an international women's service organization devoted to volunteerism.
Last year, for example, the Junior League of Los Angeles (JLLA) worked with the Los Angeles Perinatal Mental Health Task Force to create an awareness campaign tied into the national "Speak Up When You're Down" public awareness campaign for Los Angeles County's first annual Perinatal Depression Awareness Month.