Nicole is a board member of the ACIT (Advancement for Commerce, Industry and Technology), is on the Advisory Board of Farmingdale College, and is the Marketing and Public Relations Chairperson for the Junior League of Long Island.
What does JLLI stand for?
JLLI stands for Junior League of Long Island (Roslyn, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JLLI
- Junior League of Lincoln
- Junior League of London
- Junior League of Louisville
- Junior League of Lubbock, Inc.
- Junior League of Lynchburg
- Japan Labor Law Association (Kyoto, Japan)
- Junior League of Los Angeles
- Junior League of Lee County (Alabama)
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels
- Journal of Logic, Language and Information
- Joint Lessons Learned Information System
- Justice League Live Journal (fan blog)
- Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj (India)
- Jones Lang LaSalle Management Services
- John Levy Lighting Productions (Los Angeles, CA)
- Joint Lessons Learned Program
- Junior League of Little Rock (Arkansas)
- Juliette Low Leadership Society (Oklahoma)
- Jones Lang LaSalle Transparency Index
- Junior League of Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- The Junior League of Long Island (JLLI), a nonprofit organization of women volunteers, is asking Long Islanders to donate business-appropriate apparel and accessories for its Fourth Annual First Step Program, which provides professional attire to local women transitioning into the workforce.