Israeli reinforcements clashed with Palestinians in Tariq Ibn Ziyad junction south of the city and chased them.
What does JSO stand for?
JSO stands for Junction South Of
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSO
We have 56 other meanings of JSO in our Acronym Attic
- Jewish Student Organization
- Job Site Observation (construction)
- Jobs, Skills, and Organization
- Johann Strauss Orchestra (est. 1987)
- Joint Security Organisation (gaming)
- Joint Service Office
- Joint Specialty Officer
- Joint Staff Office/Officer
- Joint Subcommittee on Oceans
- Journal of Surgical Oncology (Wiley)
- Just South Of (dispatch directions)
- Just Starting Out
- Juvenile Sexual Offender
- Joint Specialty Officer Nominee
- Joint Special Operations Agency
- Joint Special Operations Area
- Journal of Surgical Orthopaedic Advances
- Journal of the Southern Orthopaedic Association
- Justice Society of America (comics)
- Joint Special Operations Air Component
Samples in periodicals archive:
Concerns have been raised that a delay in improvements to the Silverlink roundabout in North Tyneside and the Testo's junction south of the river - which have been put back until past 2015 - will mean traffic gridlock when the new Tyne Tunnel and the current tunnel are in operation from 2012.
It said this included work to renew vital track components in Rugby, remodelling of the tracks in Nuneaton, heavy maintenance work at Proof House Junction south of Birmingham New Street, work on lines in the Trent Valley area, work to extend a Tamworth platform and essential work on most of the route between Armitage, Handsacre in Staffordshire and Ather.
Coming horn Klamath Falls or Bend, Oregon, you can use State Highway 97, turning east at Diamond Lake Junction south of the town of Chemult, proceeding eastward for about six miles, then driving four miles south on Forest Road 70 (watch for the sign) to the Desert Forest Journeys InfoStop.
The route, between Colwich Junction south of Stafford and Cheadle Hulme near Manchester, was given the green light this week to allow Virgin's Pendolino trains to run at 125mph in tilting mode for driver training.
Failure to observe this was the cause of a crash at Colwich Junction south of Stafford about a decade ago when a London-Manchester train overshot a junction signal and was switched into the path of a Liverpool-London train.
The company also wants Railtrack to build a flyover at the Hanslope junction south of Northampton to rejoin the West Coast Main Line at a faster speed.