IQE, whose manufacturing facility and global headquarters was established in St Mellons, Cardiff in 1988, has recently produced the world's first triple junction devices with a new, patented combination of semiconductor materials.
What does JD stand for?
JD stands for Junction Device
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JD
We have 33 other meanings of JD in our Acronym Attic
- Jorg Demus (classical pianist)
- Josephson Device
- Journal of Discourses
- Joy Division (band)
- Jubbada Dhexe (postal region, Somalia)
- Judgement Dragon (Yu-Gi-Oh)
- Judging Distance (artillery)
- Judgment Day
- Julian Date
- Julian Day