Tenders are invited for Supply of 1 WAY JUNCTION BOX.
What does J-BOX stand for?
J-BOX stands for Junction Box
This definition appears very frequently
- Force Structure, Resources, and Assessment Directorate, the Joint Staff (US DoD)
- Civil-Military Operations Staff Section (US DoD)
- Jumbo (Plutonium Metal) Button Line, Savannah River
- Joint Battlespace Awareness and ISR(Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) Integration (US DoD)
- Jet Runway Barrier
- Jewelers Board of Appraisal Review
- Java-Based Authoring Tool (computing)
- Japan Biosafety Clearing House (Japan)
- J-Body of Michigan (car club)
- Joint-Base Operations and Support Contractor
- Joint Counter Air - Air Defense
- Joint Combat Airspace Command and Control
- Joint Command & Control Center
- JAMSTEC Compact Arctic Drifter (Japan Marine Science and Technology Center)
- Joint-Computer-Aided Acquisition and Logistics System
- Jenkins Certified Art Teachers (various locations)
- Joint Countering Attack Helicopter
- Japanese Coupled Ocean-Atmosphere Response Experiment
- Japan Carbon Offset Forum (est. 2008)
- Journal of Dynamic Systems Measurement and Control (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With this certification the MultiLink[TM] junction box gains dual certification status and maintains its status as the only certified and "ready to ship" universal interface for photovoltaic modules.
The unit features a weather-resistant aluminum junction box that allows easy access to the terminal strip or the signal conditioner.
The CSX2 features a weather-resistant aluminum junction box that allows easy access to the terminal strip or the signal conditioner.
This junction box can be mounted up to 20 ft away from the scale and is supplied with a further 25 ft of cable for attachment to an indicator.
An electricity junction box fell down and the power supply was cut off to the surrounding villages following the vandalism alongside the B4455 at Stretton-under-Fosse.
This junction box can be mounted up to 20ft away from the scale and is supplied with a further 25ft of cable for attachment to an indicator.