If I don't have a rope or space, I might do a 30-minute routine that includes a minute of jumping jacks alternating with a minute of push-ups, then some sit-ups.
What does JJ stand for?
JJ stands for Jumping Jacks
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JJ
We have 23 other meanings of JJ in our Acronym Attic
- Jesse James
- Jimmie Johnson (NASCAR driver)
- Joe Johnson (basketball player)
- Joe Jonas (of Jonas Brothers)
- John Jay
- Josephson Junction
- Judge Judy (show)
- Juggling Joker (game)
- Juicy Juice (Libby beverage)
- Jumbo Jet
- Just Joking
- Just Joshing
- Juvenile Justice
- The Juvenile Justice Act of 2000 (India)
- Justice Judgement Dependability Initiative Decisiveness Tact Integrity Enthusiam Bearing Unselfishness Courage Knowledge Loyalty Endurance (Marine Corps)
- John Jameson & Son (Irish Whiskey)
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
- Jazz Jackrabbit 2 (game)
- Japan Jewellery Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Juku Association (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Do as many jumping jacks as you can in five minutes.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] JUMPING PLIE Do 20 jumping jacks.
It is the kind of dance in which any and every kind of movement shows up, from soft shoe to ballroom to jumping jacks.
Ms Woodhall was seen leaving Jumping Jacks nightclub, on Corporation Road, wearing a black, glittery, knee-length dress.