Martinez is director of the Julian Samora Research Institute at Michigan State U.
What does JSRI stand for?
JSRI stands for Julian Samora Research Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSRI
We have 1 other meaning of JSRI in our Acronym Attic
- Journal for the Study of Rhetorical Criticism of the New Testament
- Japanese Society for Rehabilitation of Disabled
- Journal of Scientific Research and Development (Nigeria)
- Japan Society for Respiratory Endoscopy
- Jet Set Radio Future (video game)
- John Stark Regional High School (Weare, NH)
- Japan Securities Research Institute (Ministry of Finance; Tokyo, Japan)
- Jesuit Social Research Institute (Loyola University, New Orleans)
- Jodo Shu Research Institute (Japan)
- Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies (international online publication)
- Joint Service Requirement for Insensitive Munitions
- June Sucker Recovery Implementation Program
- Janusian Security Risk Management, Ltd.
- Japanese Society for Regenerative Medicine (est. 2001)
- Japanese Society of Ryodoraku Medicine (International Council of Medical Acupuncture and Related Techniques)
- Jimmy Stewart Relay Marathon (California)
- Japan Society of Risk Management for Preventive Medicine
- Joint Reception, Staging, Onward movement and Integration
- JOBS (Job Opportunities and Basic Skills) Student Retention Program (Aid to Families with Dependent Children; Ohio)
- Junior Science Research Project (Australia)