LAU is professor of medicine, biochemistry, and molecular biology, and the Julia McFarlane Diabetes Research Centre chair, Diabetes and Endocrine Research Group, University of Calgary (Alta.
What does JMDRC stand for?
JMDRC stands for Julia McFarlane Diabetes Research Centre (University of Calgary)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Java Mobile Developers Forum (Italy)
- Java MicroStation Development Language (programming)
- Joni Mitchell Discussion List
- Japan Medical Dynamic Marketing
- Jabotabek Metropolitan Development Plan (Indonesia)
- Japan Marrow Donor Program
- Joint Management Development Programme (South Africa)
- Juan Martin del Potro (Argentinian tennis player)
- Journal of Medical Device Regulation
- Journal of Mental Deficiency Research
- Japan Marketing Data Systems
- Japan Music-Drama Society
- Java Media DirectShow
- Jayne Marie Dancing School (UK)
- Jesus Movies DVD Set
- John McDouall Stuart (also seen as JMS; explorer)
- John Messingham Development Services
- Joint Manpower Data System
- Joint Material Decontamination System (US DoD)
- Joint Military Development Services (Locust Grove, GA)