NNA - The Judicial Studies Institute launched Tuesday a new program funded by the European Union on permanent training for the judicial personnel in Lebanon, in presence of Justice Minister Shakib Qortbawi, State Minister Mohammad Fneish, EU Ambassador to Lebanon Angelina Eichhorst, and panel of personalities.
What does JSI stand for?
JSI stands for Judicial Studies Institute (Dublin, Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSI
We have 57 other meanings of JSI in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Standards Association
- Java Services Infrastructure
- JCALS (Joint Computer-Aided Acquisition and Logistics Support) Standard Interface
- John Snow, Inc (Boston, MA)
- Joint Support Item
- Joint Surface Index
- Journal of School Improvement
- Journal of Social Issues
- Journal of Stomatological Investigation (oral medicine)
- Jozef Stefan Institute (est. 1949; Slovenia)
- Julian Street Inn (San Jose, CA homeless shelter)
- Skiathos, Greece - Skiathos (Airport Code)
- Japan Semiconductor Industry Association
- Japan Soda Industry Association (est. 1948)
- Japan Surfactant Industry Association
- Japan Switchboard Industries Association
- Joint Service Induction Area (US Navy)
- Joint Service Interface Architecture
- Joint Strategic Intelligence Assessment (UK)
- Jon Stewart Intelligence Agency (fan club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is so that every judge, from the moment he graduates from the Judicial Studies Institute, will have an evaluation form, which can be relied on when making judicial appointments," Qortbawi said.
The project includes supporting judicial institutions -- especially the Higher Judicial Council, the Judicial Inspection Committee, the Shura Council, and the Judicial Studies Institute.