Lavering, The Judge Advocate General's Legal Center and School, U.
What does J&A stand for?
J&A stands for Judge Advocate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of J&A
- Out of City (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Postage Due (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Western Quebec (postal code designation, Canada)
- Jammu and Kashmir (A disputed State occupied by the Indian Army)
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Jacksonville, North Carolina (Marine Corps Liberty Town)
- Junked and Abandoned (oil production)
- Justification & Analysis
- Justification & Approval
- Justification & Authorization
- Justification and Allowance
- Justerini & Brooks Limited (Scotch whiskey)
- Judgment and Commitment Order (US federal courts)
- Justification & Certification
- Jak and Daxter (video game series)
- Jansens and Dieperink (silo manufacturer; est. 1945)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Judge Advocate General's Corps of the United States Army is composed of Army officers who are lawyers and who provide legal services to the Army at all levels of command.
Army Reserve (USAR) Judge Advocates, citizen-lawyers who have demonstrated their value as an integral part of the Army's Judge Advocate General's Corps ("JAG Corps" or "JAGC").
During the next two days, the working group reviewed laws with senior Afghan leaders, including the Judge Advocate General and Deputy Judge Advocate General of the Afghan National Army.
In 2000, USSSO delegated the entire screening process to the staff judge advocate offices of the U.
Both commanders and their judge advocate advisors understand fully the environment in which they must operate and succeed.
Washington: Office of the Judge Advocate General and Center of Military History, US Army, 2001.