I decided to check out the Jubilee Sailing Trust Lord Nelson - I booked a voyage and it has cost me a small fortune ever since," he says.
What does JST stand for?
JST stands for Jubilee Sailing Trust (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JST
We have 55 other meanings of JST in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Standard Time (GMT+0900)
- Japan Steel Tower (steel structures)
- Jeunes Schaerbeekois Au Travail (French: Schaerbeek Youth at Work; Belgium)
- Job Standard Test (assessment; various organizations)
- Johnstown (Amtrak station code; Johnstown, PA)
- Johnstown, PA, USA - Johnstown Cambria (Airport Code)
- Joint Spatio-Temporal Filtering
- Joint System Test
- Joseph Smith Translation
- Journal of Science and Technology (biannual publication)
- Junior Scratch Tour (youth bowling tour)
- Junior Scratch Tournament (bowling)
- JWFC (Joint Warfighting Center) Support Team
- Japan Saipan Travel Association
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Japan Sport Tourism Alliance (est. 2012)
- Japanese Society for Technology in Anaesthesia
- Japanese Society for Tropical Agriculture
- Job Specific Task Analysis
- Joint Stock Theatre Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The special vessel - run by the Jubilee Sailing Trust (JST) charity - has been modified to include lifts between decks for wheelchair users, signs in braille and an induction loop system for the partially deaf.
The pair's 10-day trip took them from Hull to Harwich to raise money for the Jubilee Sailing Trust.
The event, at Prudhoe Golf Club, in Northumberland, on June 15, will raise money for the North East branch of the Jubilee Sailing Trust.
The two ships are owned by the Jubilee Sailing Trust and are specially adapted for disabled people, with devices such as a speaking compass for blind passengers.
In the case of the Tenacious and the Lord Nelson, the two ships owned by the Jubilee Sailing Trust (JST), appearances are deceptive.
Lord Nelson is owned and maintained by the Jubilee Sailing Trust (JST), a charity whose aim is to provide independence and freedom to disabled people through sailing.
Anne raised pounds 7,500 for the Jubilee Sailing Trust charity from the sailing trip in December and won an award for outstanding contribution from the trust last week.