The division's international reference projects include Hung Hom (Kowloon and Canton) railway terminus, MRTC HQ and the Tsuen Muen light rail system in Hong Kong, as well as the North Pole Depot, the Jubilee Line extension project, MEP works for the London Underground, the St Pancras Station redevelopment, the Siemens Traincare facility, Channel Tunnel Rail Link line infrastructure, the Stratford and Ebbsfleet international stations, and MEP works for the high-speed Hitachi trains at the Ashford and Ramsgate depots in the UK.
What does JLEP stand for?
JLEP stands for Jubilee Line Extension Project (London Underground Limited; England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JLEP
- Jerk Left with Extended Foveation
- Junior League of Eastern Fairfield County (Fairfield, CT)
- Jerome Levy Economics Institute (Bard College; Annandale-on-Hudson, New York)
- Jubilee Line Extension Impact Study (transportation; UK)
- Jacobs Levy Equity Management (Florham Park, NJ)
- Joint Land Attack Cruise Missile Defense Elevated Netted Sensor System
- Junior League of Evanston-North Shore (Winnetka, IL)
- Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization
- Joint Legislative Education Oversight Committee
- Journal of Law, Economics & Policy (George Mason University School of Law)
- Junior League of Elizabeth-Plainfield (Cranford, NJ)
- Jones Lane Elementary School (Montgomery County, MD)
- Joint Legislative-Executive Tax Commission (Australia)
- Japan Law Foundation
- Japan Logistics Fund
- Java Layered Framework
- John Locke Foundation
- Joint Likelihood Function
- Joint Live Fire
- Junior League of Fayetteville
Samples in periodicals archive:
1901992500 The royal palace, abbey and town of Westminster on Thorney Island; archaeological excavations (1991-1998) for the London Underground Limited Jubilee Line extension project.
The men cleared were all involved in the Jubilee Line extension project and had all denied corruption.