April 29 /PRNewswire/ -- The Santa Clara County Parks Department announced today the opening of a historic section of the Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail at Rancho San Antonio County Park in Cupertino.
What does JUBA stand for?
JUBA stands for Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail (US National Park Service)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Joint Universities Accelerator School (est. 1994)
- Joint Unmanned Aerial System (US DoD)
- Jacksonville Urban Area Transportation Study
- Joint Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Joint UAV(Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) Center of Excellence (US Air Force; US DoD)
- Jacobs University Bremen (Germany)
- James Union Building (Middle Tennessee State University; Murfreesboro, TN)
- Jornal Umbanda Branca (Portugese)
- Journal of the University of Bombay (Mumbai, India)
- Juvenile Uterine Bleeding
- Japan-US Business Council
- Juru Ukur Bahan Malaysia (surveying practice)
- Jubail Al-Bahar Tennis Association (Philippines)
- Jewish Buddhist
- Jefferson Unitarian Church (Golden, CO)
- Jerusalem University College (Israel)
- Jesuit Urban Center (Boston, MA)
- Joint University Council (est. 1918; Nottingham, UK)
- Joint Users' Committee
- Joplin Urgent Care, Inc. (Joplin, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His efforts are remembered at federal and state sites along the 1,200-mile Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail.
5-mile portion of the Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail that links the Tubac Presidio to the Tumacacori National Historical Park to the south.