The West Road has to be cleaned every morning before commuters start their journey to work, I thought the council had Enforcement Officers who dealt with litterers.
What does J-T-W stand for?
J-T-W stands for Journey To Work
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of J-T-W in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Synthetic Battle Space
- Joint - Simple Communications Programming Environment
- Joint Suppression of Enemy Air Defense
- Joint Second Echelon Interdiction
- Joint Signals Intelligence Simulation (JSIMS)
- Joint-Service Interior Intrusion Detection System
- Japan Small and Medium Enterprise Management Consultant Association
- Joint Space Combat Environment Simulation
- Joint Surveillance and Target Attack Radar System
- Joint Standard
- Joint-Service Tactical Exploitation of National Systems (Manual)
- Japan Transport Engineering Company
- Jejunal Feeding Tube
- Joint Unmanned Combat Air System
- Joint-Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle (also seen as JUCAV and J/UCAV)
- Japan-Uzbekistan Small Business Programme (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development)
- Jennifer Lopez
- Janeway/Seven (fictional Captain Kathryn Janeway/Seven of Nine - Star Trek: Voyager)
- Joint Account
- Joint to background ratio (nuclear medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On my journey to worK from Almondbury I travel down Somerset Road and twice I have been involved in an accident as drivers have pulled out on me at the junction from Dog Kennel BanK from Lowerhouses.
ON my journey to work this morning along the section of Binley Road between Allard Way and Clifford bridge Road I counted nine cars with one headlight not illuminated and two with faulty rear lights.
Councillor Andrew Morgan said: "It helps commuters to enjoy their journey to work as well as helping to sustain the local environment by reducing the traffic on the roads.
This discrepancy might be acceptable if the Valley commuter had superior rolling stock, but the Valley commuter has to endure what are basically overcrowded cattle trucks for their journey to work.
ON my journey to work this morning, I was told that ticket machines at train stations will soon no longer accept cash as a result of vandalism.
I might sound a bit bonkers, and a bit sad, but I've counted at least 30 potholes on my journey to work alone and I've been keeping a record of any others I've encountered on my travels.
Owen Wilson, principal transport office for Darlington Borough Council, said: "There are lots of cycling benefits, including the time saved on the journey to work, healthcare savings, air quality and visual impact.