Journalism and Mass Communication Educator, 61, 378-396.
What does JMCE stand for?
JMCE stands for Journalism and Mass Communication Educator (scholarly journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joint Movement Control Center
- Joint Movement Coordination Center
- Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology
- Journal of the Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL)
- Joint Multi-TADIL Configuration Control Board
- Johannesburg Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (South Africa)
- Joint MILSTAR Communications Control & Operations Concept
- Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development
- Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis
- Joint METOC (Meteorological and Oceanographic) Conceptual Data Model
- Jackson-Madison County Education Association (Jackson, TN)
- Joint Management Consulting Field Experience (Babson College; Babson Park, MA)
- Jiangling Motors Company Group (China)
- Joint Mobility Control Group
- Joint Movement Control Group (US DoD)
- Joint Maritime Command Information Strategy
- Joint Maritime Command Information System
- Joint Military Command Information System
- Jackson-Madison County Library (Tennessee)
- Jeff Morelli Consulting Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
Julie Bolding, "Research Skills in Instruction in Undergraduate Programs," Journalism and Mass Communication Educator 51 (Spring '96) 15-22 Jerry Bornstein, Baruch College, City University of New York Bornstein is an associate professor at Baruch College Library.