AerREAL's Journaling Automation System ensures data integrity and hot-swap components permit replacement without interrupting file service.
What does JAS stand for?
JAS stands for Journaling Automation System (IBM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of JAS
We have 129 other meanings of JAS in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Alternate Site
- Joint Analysis System
- Jordanian Astronomical Society (Amman, Jordan)
- Journal Abbreviation Sources
- Journal of African Studies (Society of Research on African Cultures)
- Journal of Agricultural Science (Canadian Center of Science and Education)
- Journal of Animal Science
- Journal of Applied Statistics (Taylor and Francis Group)
- Journal of Archaeological Science
- Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences
- Junior Accountants Society (University of Guam)
- Just A Second
- Just a Suggestion
- Justice and Society
- Justice at Stake (Washington, DC)
- Jacksonville Area Soccer Association (Jacksonville, NC)
- Jail Alternatives to Substance Abuse
- Jane Austen Society of Australia
- Japan Amateur Sports Association
- Japan Embedded Systems Technology Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
LynxNSS Provides Enhanced Data Integrity and Fault Tolerance The LynxNSS utilizes the most proven and effective filing method, the Journaling Automation System (JAS), which maintains real-time journaled records of all file operations on disk.
JAS Provides Consistent File Volumes While Doubling Write Speeds The FastfilePro 5000 and 9000 models feature Falcon's custom Journaling Automation System (JAS).