Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, 14(2): 296-298.
What does JSLS stand for?
JSLS stands for Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSLS
We have 2 other meanings of JSLS in our Acronym Attic
- Junior Sailors Leadership and Management Course (Royal Australian Navy)
- Japan Society for Lipid Nutrition (cardiovascular health)
- Joint Service Lightweight Nuclear Biological And Chemical Reconnaissance System
- Jamboree-Sur-Les-Ondes (French: Jamboree on the Air)
- Japan Society of Logopedics and Phoniatrics (Tokyo, Japan)
- Juneau State Land Plan (Alaska)
- Junior Service League of Paris (Paris, France)
- Journal of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Japanese Second Language Proficiency Rating
- Japanese Society for Language Sciences
- Joint Service Lightweight Standoff Chemical Agent Detector
- Japan Society for Laser Surgery and Medicine
- Japan Society of Laser Technology
- Japanese Society of Lacrimal Passage and Tear Dynamics
- Journal of the Society of Leather Technologists & Chemists
- Japanese Society for Lymphoreticular Tissue Research
- Joint Spacelab Working Group (US NASA)
- Jabatan Sumber Manusia (Malay: Department of Human Resources)
- Jabber Session Manager
- Japanese Society of Melbourne (est. 1965; Japan and Australia)