26-54; Swati Chattopadhyay, "Blurring Boundaries: The Limits of 'White Town' in Colonial Calcutta," Journal of the Society of Architectural Historians 59 (2000): 160.
What does JSAH stand for?
JSAH stands for Journal of the Society of Architectural Historians
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japan Study Abroad Foundation (higher education)
- Jihlavsky Spolek Amaterskych Filmaru (Czech: Jihlava Association of Amateur Filmmakers; Jihlava, Czech Republic)
- Joint Semi-Automated Forces
- Joint SIGINT Avionics Family
- Japan Systems Analysts Group
- Japanese Society of Applied Glycoscience
- Jauslin & Stebler Civil Engineering AG (Switzerland)
- Joint Service Advisory Group
- Jugend-Sinfonie Orchester Aargau (Argovia, Switzerland)
- Jugend-Sinfonie Orchester Aargau (Switzerland)
- Jersey Shore Association for Human Resources (Toms River, NJ)
- Journal of the Society for Army Historical Research (UK)
- Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence
- Japanese Society of Agricultural Informatics
- Java Script Authoring Interface (programming)
- Jeffrey Simbrow Associates Inc. (healthcare marketing and communications)
- Jerusalem Studies in Arabic and Islam (est. 1979)
- Job Search Attitude Inventory (personal assessment)
- Job Seekers Allowance Income Based (UK)
- Japanese Society of Angiography and Interventional Radiology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of the Society of Architectural Historians vol.