Journal of the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland 120:102-111.
What does JRSAI stand for?
JRSAI stands for Journal of the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joint Reporting System
- Joint Research Center
- Journal of Refractive Surgery
- Journal of Religion and Society (Creighton University; Omaha, NE)
- Journal of Robotic Surgery
- Journal of Roman Studies
- Judicial Reform Strategy (various organizations)
- Jumala Rakastaa Sinua (Finnish)
- Japan Racing Sidecar Association
- Justice Research and Statistics Association
- Jackson Racing Supercharger
- Jam-Resistant Secure Communications (US DoD)
- James A. Rhodes State College (Lima, OH)
- Joint Rescue Sub-Center (US DoD)
- Jolly Roger Sailing Club (est. 1946; Toledo, OH)
- Jam Resistant Secure Communications Terminal(s)
- Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy
- Journal of Research in Science and Engineering (De La Salle University-Manila)
- Japanese Rope Skipping Federation (est. 2003)
- Joint Reaction Shear Forces
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland 122: 128-45.
Louth, Journal of the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland 93 (1963): 37-81.