Originally classified, a report describing these contributions appeared in the January Journal of the Optical Society of America A.
What does JOSAA stand for?
JOSAA stands for Journal of the Optical Society of America A
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jesus of Suburbia (Green Day song)
- Joel on Software (website)
- Joshua (bible)
- Journal of Official Statistics
- Journal of Oral Science (Japan)
- Journal of Singing (National Association of Teachers of Singing)
- Journal of Supercomputing (Springer publication)
- JSIMS Object Services
- Journal of the Optical Society of America
- Seaman Apprentice, Journalist Striker (Naval Rating)
- Journal of the Optical Society of America B
- Joint Operational Support Airlift Center
- Joint Operations Support Activity Frankfurt
- Jakarta Offshore Sailing Club (Indonesia)
- Joint Operations Support Center (US DoD)
- Journal of Social Change (Walden University)
- Journal of Social Change and Critical Inquiry
- Juvenile-Onset Still's Disease
- International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics (Central Institute for Labour Protection; Poland)
- Jealous One's Still Envy (song)