For background to the Bill, there is an article by Iain Nisbet in the Journal of the Law Society of Scotland (January 2009, p 24), available online at www.
What does JLSS stand for?
JLSS stands for Journal of the Law Society of Scotland (Law Society of Scotland; Scotland, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JLSS
We have 2 other meanings of JLSS in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Logistics Support Plan
- Jones Lake State Park (North Carolina)
- Journal of Language and Social Psychology
- Journal of Law and Social Problems (Columbia University)
- Junior League of Saint Paul, Inc.
- Junior League of St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Japanese Language School of Raleigh (Raleigh, NC)
- Joint Legislative Sunset Review Committee (California)
- Justice and Legal System Research (Ethiopia)
- Johann Ludwig Schneller Schule (German: Johann Ludwig Schneller School; Lebanon)
- Joint Laboratory of Solid State Chemistry (Czech Republic)
- Joint Lynx Simulator Training Establishment
- J-Lay Tower
- Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group PLC
- Joint Liaison Team
- Joint Logistics Tools (GCCS)
- Journal of Lie Theory
- Journal of Lightwave Technologies
- Jumeirah Lake Towers (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Junior Leader Training (Boy Scouts of America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A report in the Journal of the Law Society of Scotland says the crisis could mean people accused of serious crimes walking free because there is no-one to represent them.