A sound clip from the virtual disc sounded better than the same section played back from the original disc with a stylus did, Haber and Fadeyev reported in the December 2003 Journal of the Audio Engineering Society.
What does JAES stand for?
JAES stands for Journal of the Audio Engineering Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAES
We have 1 other meaning of JAES in our Acronym Attic
- Japan-Australia Economic Partnership Agreement
- Japan Association of English Romanticism
- Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research
- Japan Elv (End of Life Vehicle) Recycler's Association
- Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute
- Japan Atomic Energy Relations Organization
- Japanese Association for Environmental Sociology
- Japanese Association of Electoral Studies
- Joint Africa-EU Strategy
- Journal of African Earth Sciences (Geological Society of Africa)
- Japan Association of Energy Service Companies (est. 1999)
- Journal of Applied Educational Technology
- Ja Feel
- Jalalabad Airfield (Afghanistan)
- Japan Automobile Federation
- Jatiyatabadi Ainjibi Forum (Bangladesh)
- Java Activation Framework
- JavaBeans Activation Framework
- Joint Air Force
- Joint Architecture Framework
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the other extreme we have designers and academics who either crank out killer-grade products that do the job or else work for universities and crank out esoteric papers on digital audio and/ or acoustics for the Journal of the Audio Engineering Society.