Of all the journals surveyed, only the Journal of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology has a woman as its editor; the Journal of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery has a man and a woman as coeditors, and the rest have men as editors.
What does JARO stand for?
JARO stands for Journal of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology (Springer New York)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JARO
We have 2 other meanings of JARO in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of the Association for Rapid Method and Automation in Microbiology
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center (Meridian, MS)
- Joint Audit and Risk Management Committee (UK)
- Junior Achievement Rocky Mountain Inc
- Japan Athlete Relation Network
- Journal of the Australasian Rehabilitation Nurses' Association
- Java Arterial Road Network Study (Indonesia; traffic congestion study)
- Japan Advertising Review Organization, Inc
- Jazz Artists Repertory Orchestra
- Johor Area Rehabilitation Organisation (Malaysia)
- Japanese Amateur Radio Overseas Club (Hong Kong)
- Japanese Resource Observation System Organization
- Jamaica Agricultural Research Programme
- Japan Auto Recycling Partnership
- Japanese American Research Project
- Japanese Association of Radiological Physicists
- Joint Aerospace Reserve Program
- Joint Analysis Review Panel
- Journal on the Art of Record Production
- Jovenes Agustinos Recoletos Profesionales (Guatemala, Catholic youth group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Young Journal of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology References (1.