of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention's National Center for Environmental Health, said in a 2009 article in the Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association.
What does JAVMA stand for?
JAVMA stands for Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JAVMA in our Acronym Attic
- Jamaica Association of Vintage Artistes and Affiliates (Kingston, Jamaica)
- Java Compiler Compiler (Webgain)
- Japan Vocational Ability Development Association (Japan)
- Java for Kids (South Africa)
- Java Markup Language
- Java Operating System
- Java ASCII Versatile Editor
- Japan Audio-visual Education Association
- Jane Addams Vocational High School (Astoria, NY)
- Japan Association for the Visually-Impaired Information Support
- Jefferson Audio Video Systems
- Josephson Array Voltage Standard (electronics)
- Journal of the American Viola Society
- Judge Audio Visual Solutions (King of Prussia, PA)
- Juventud Activa Venezuela Unida (Spanish: Venezuelan soccer team)
- Japan Airways
- Japan Automobile Workers' Union (est. 1972)
- Junior Achievement Worldwide
- Juror Appreciation Week (California)
- Just Add Water
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a 2000 study by the Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), 66 Americans were fatally mauled by pit bulls in the years 1979 to 1998.
The Purina team details its work in the May 1 Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association.
Brisbin, who writes about primitive dogs and the importance of understanding the dog's origins (see sidebar) in the April 15 Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association cautions that his interpretation is a hypothesis.