Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association, 15(4), 479-492.
What does JAMCA stand for?
JAMCA stands for Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japanese Association for Marine Biology
- James A. Michener Branch Library (Quakertown, PA)
- Jesus and Mary Chain (band)
- Joint Air Mounting Centre
- Joint Airlift Management Conference
- Joint Amphibious Mine Countermeasures
- Journal de l'Association Médicale Canadienne (French: Canadian Medical Association Journal)
- Journal of Applied Mathematics & Computing
- Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology
- Journal of Ayub Medical College Abbottabad (Pakistan)
- Racal Applique ECCM/Recording Interface Device
- Jamaican Civic and Cultural Association of Rockland (Spring Valley, NY)
- Jewish Academy of Metro Detroit
- Jewish Academy of Metropolitan Detroit (Detroit, MI)
- Joint Air and Missile Defense
- Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Japan Association of Medical Devices Industries
- Journal of Applied Mathematics and Decision Sciences
- Jamestown National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Japan Association of Music Enterprises (est. 1963)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association 19(4): 301-308.