[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] This leads to another literature review, published online in the Journal of the American Medical Directors Association, which may prove to be deflating for some eldercare professionals Two researchers from IPC The Hospitalist Company reviewed randomized controlled trials on fall prevention programs for older adults conducted between 2000 to 2009, finding them to be effective in only a 9 percent overall reduction of fall rates.
What does JAMDA stand for?
JAMDA stands for Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JAMDA in our Acronym Attic
- Journal de l'Association Médicale Canadienne (French: Canadian Medical Association Journal)
- Journal of Applied Mathematics & Computing
- Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology
- Journal of Ayub Medical College Abbottabad (Pakistan)
- Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association
- Racal Applique ECCM/Recording Interface Device
- Jamaican Civic and Cultural Association of Rockland (Spring Valley, NY)
- Jewish Academy of Metro Detroit
- Jewish Academy of Metropolitan Detroit (Detroit, MI)
- Joint Air and Missile Defense
- Japan Association of Medical Devices Industries
- Journal of Applied Mathematics and Decision Sciences
- Jamestown National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Japan Association of Music Enterprises (est. 1963)
- Jasmonic Acid Methyl Ester (biochemistry)
- Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship (Nova Southeastern University; Florida)
- Japan Association of Medical Equipment Industries
- Japan Organization of Advancing Medical Education Program
- Jack Auchterlonie Memorial Equine Sanctuary (California)
- Japan Association for Middle East Studies (Tokyo, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of the American Medical Directors Association 2002;3:291-6 (www.