Journal of the American Dental Association 126, 1402-1406.
What does JADA stand for?
JADA stands for Journal of the American Dental Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JADA
We have 13 other meanings of JADA in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Astronomical Data
- Judge Advocate Division (US DoD)
- Jumpmaster Assisted Deployment (parachuting)
- Junta Agroprempresarial Dominicana (Dominican Republic)
- Just Another Dungeon
- Joint Application Design / Rapid Application Development
- Jacaranda Acquisitive Drawing Award (Australia)
- Japan Amateur Dancers Association
- Japan Anti-Doping Agency (est. 2001; Japan)
- Japan Automobile Dealers Association
- Journal of the American Dietetic Association
- Japan Data Communications Association
- Jefferson Alcohol/Drug Abuse Center (Kentucky)
- Jewish Associated Disease Action Committee
- Journal for Professionals Networking for Excellence in Service Delivery with Individuals who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Journal of the American Deafness and Rehabilitation Association
- Joint Alcohol and Drug Action Team (Aberdeen, UK)
- Joint Air Defense Board
- Joint Allocation Decision Board
- Japanese Aircraft Development Corporation (aerospace industry consortium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results of their human study, presented in the March 2006 issue of the Journal of the American Dental Association, suggest that although leaching does occur, sealants are still a safe means of preventing dental cavities.
Journal of the American Dental Association, 97, 816-819.
The study appears in the July Journal of the American Dental Association.