Journal of the American Dental Association 126, 1402-1406.
What does JADA stand for?
JADA stands for Journal of the American Dental Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JADA
We have 13 other meanings of JADA in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Astronomical Data
- Judge Advocate Division (US DoD)
- Jumpmaster Assisted Deployment (parachuting)
- Junta Agroprempresarial Dominicana (Dominican Republic)
- Just Another Dungeon
- Joint Application Design / Rapid Application Development
- Jacaranda Acquisitive Drawing Award (Australia)
- Japan Amateur Dancers Association
- Japan Anti-Doping Agency (est. 2001; Japan)
- Japan Automobile Dealers Association
- Journal of the American Dietetic Association
- Japan Data Communications Association
- Jefferson Alcohol/Drug Abuse Center (Kentucky)
- Jewish Associated Disease Action Committee
- Journal for Professionals Networking for Excellence in Service Delivery with Individuals who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Journal of the American Deafness and Rehabilitation Association
- Joint Alcohol and Drug Action Team (Aberdeen, UK)
- Joint Air Defense Board
- Joint Allocation Decision Board
- Japanese Aircraft Development Corporation (aerospace industry consortium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) And HighWire is uniquely positioned to help the Journal grow--with clients such as the Journal of the American Dental Association and the Journal of Dental Education, HighWire knows and understands the world of dental health care.
The results of their human study, presented in the March 2006 issue of the Journal of the American Dental Association, suggest that although leaching does occur, sealants are still a safe means of preventing dental cavities.
Journal of the American Dental Association, 97, 816-819.
The study appears in the July Journal of the American Dental Association.