Surgeons tend to turn themselves into pretzels for patients--and will do whatever needs to be done to ensure a good outcome," says Park, whose research appeared in the Journal of the American College of Surgeons earlier this year.
What does JACS stand for?
JACS stands for Journal of the American College of Surgeons
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JACS
We have 44 other meanings of JACS in our Acronym Attic
- JR (Japan Railway) Kyushu Advanced and Concentrated Railway Operating Systems
- Japan Association for Consumer Studies
- Japanese Association for Canadian Studies (est. 1977)
- Japanese Association of Computer Science
- Japanese Association of Counseling Science
- Joint Academic Coding System
- Joint Automated CEOI(Communications-Electronics Operating Instructions) System (US DoD)
- Joint Automated COMSEC System
- Journal of the American Ceramic Society
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
- JUMPS Automated Coding System
- Justice and Community Services (Australia)
- Japan Center for a Sustainable Environment and Society
- Japan Association for the Comparative Studies of Management
- Joint Air Communications of the Pacific (US Navy)
- Joint Airways Communications System Pacific Ocean Areas
- Jane Addams College of Social Work (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Japanese Association of Certified Social Workers
- Japanese Animation Club of Tallahassee (est. 1996; Florida State University)
- Japanese Association of Casting Technology (metals)
Samples in periodicals archive:
People undergoing gastrointestinal surgery at the four hospitals that performed between 21 and 50 such operations each year fared slightly better than those at the lowest-volume centers, according to a report in the July JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS.
Research published in the Journal of the American College of Surgeons finds hospital rates of needlestick injuries fell 31.