The recommendations have been published in the January issue of the Journal of the American College of Radiology (JACR).
What does JACR stand for?
JACR stands for Journal of the American College of Radiology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JACR
We have 1 other meaning of JACR in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Association of Cardiovascular Pharmacology (heart disease)
- Java Asynchronous Client Platform (software)
- Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology
- Journal of Advances in Chemical Physics (UK)
- Judge Advocate Continuation Pay (debt assistance)
- Journal of the Association of Children's Prosthetic-Orthotic Clinics
- Joint Action Committee for Peoples' Rights (India)
- Japanese Association of Cancer Registries
- Joint Advisory Committee Report
- Journal of Applied Communication Research (North Dakota State University)
- Junior Achievement, Czech Republic (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Japan Association of Clinical Reagents Industries (est. 1983)
- JR (Japan Railway) Kyushu Advanced and Concentrated Railway Operating Systems
- Japan Association for Consumer Studies
- Japanese Association for Canadian Studies (est. 1977)
- Japanese Association of Computer Science
- Japanese Association of Counseling Science
- Joint Academic Coding System
- Joint Automated CEOI(Communications-Electronics Operating Instructions) System (US DoD)
- Joint Automated COMSEC System