According to the The Journal of the American College of Cardiology, women infected with HPV are two to three times more likely to suffer a heart or brain attack than women who are not infected with the virus.
What does JACC stand for?
JACC stands for Journal of the American College of Cardiology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JACC
We have 70 other meanings of JACC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Agency Coordination Centre (Australia)
- Joint Airborne Command Center
- Joint Airspace Control Cell
- Joint Airspace Control Center (US DoD)
- Joint Airspace Coordination Centre
- Joint Ambulatory Care Clinic
- Joint Automatic Control Conference
- Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce (Missouri)
- Journal Access Core Collection
- Journal of American Culture (Wiley publications)
- Jugular Axillo-Subclavian Central Catheter (Teleflex Incorporated; Limerick, PA)
- Just Another Computer Company
- Just Another Computer Company (Ottawa, Canada)
- Joint Airborne Communications Center/Command Post
- Japanese American Cultural and Community Center
- Joint Advisory Committee for Church Colleges
- Joint Air Control and Coordination Center
- Joint Airlift Coordination and Control Cell (US DoD)
- Joint Airborne Command and Control Command Post
- Journal of the American College of Cardiology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hospitals performed angioplasty and inserted stents for the emergency patients, and for others prescribed recommended drugs to reduce deaths and complications, according to the research published last week in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
As described in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology (December 2001), the patients' lipid and antioxidant levels were measured in the laboratory, and carotid ultrasonography was used to identify the plaque and to measure the thickness of the intima-media of the arteries.
2034-2039; Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 2000, Vol.