The articles were previously published in various industry journals, including The American Ceramic Society Bulletin, the Journal of the American Ceramic Society, and the International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology.
What does JACerS stand for?
JACerS stands for Journal of the American Ceramic Society
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joint Alternate Command Element
- Joint Analysis and Control Element
- Joint Assessment of Catastrophic Events (simulation tool)
- Journal of Adult and Continuing Education
- Japan Africa Car Exporters Association
- Japanese-American Cooperative Emulsion Experiments
- Jordanian-American Commission for Educational Exchange (Fulbright grants)
- JTRS (Joint Tactical Radio System) Army Center of Excellence Laboratory (US Army)
- Japan-ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Comprehensive Economic Partnership
- Journal of the American College of Emergency Physicians
- Japan Association for Comparative Economic Studies
- Joint Automated Communications Engineering Systems
- Japan Association of College English Teachers (Japan)
- Jennifer Aniston Center Forum (website message board)
- Journal of Applied Corporate Finance (Blackwell Publishing)
- Journal of the Ancient Chronology Forum
- Junior Achievement of Central Florida, Inc.
- Junior American Culinary Federation
- John Abbott College Faculty Association (Canada)
- Japanese and Caucasian Facial Expression of Emotion (study)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Development of low-toxicity gelcasting systems, Journal of the American Ceramic Society, Vol.
Report of the Committee on Definition of the Term Ceramics, Journal of the American Ceramic Society, Vol.