The articles were previously published in various industry journals, including The American Ceramic Society Bulletin, the Journal of the American Ceramic Society, and the International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology.
What does JACS stand for?
JACS stands for Journal of the American Ceramic Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JACS
We have 44 other meanings of JACS in our Acronym Attic
- Junior Achievement, Czech Republic (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Japan Association of Clinical Reagents Industries (est. 1983)
- JR (Japan Railway) Kyushu Advanced and Concentrated Railway Operating Systems
- Japan Association for Consumer Studies
- Japanese Association for Canadian Studies (est. 1977)
- Japanese Association of Computer Science
- Japanese Association of Counseling Science
- Joint Academic Coding System
- Joint Automated CEOI(Communications-Electronics Operating Instructions) System (US DoD)
- Joint Automated COMSEC System
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
- Journal of the American College of Surgeons
- JUMPS Automated Coding System
- Justice and Community Services (Australia)
- Japan Center for a Sustainable Environment and Society
- Japan Association for the Comparative Studies of Management
- Joint Air Communications of the Pacific (US Navy)
- Joint Airways Communications System Pacific Ocean Areas
- Jane Addams College of Social Work (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Japanese Association of Certified Social Workers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Development of low-toxicity gelcasting systems, Journal of the American Ceramic Society, Vol.
Report of the Committee on Definition of the Term Ceramics, Journal of the American Ceramic Society, Vol.