2) Interestingly, in another recent study of patients at a primary care clinic, reported in the Journal of the American Board of Family Practice in May, fewer than half of the 28 percent who had gone to alternative practitioners came away satisfied, although 82 percent acknowledged some improvement in their condition.
What does JABFP stand for?
JABFP stands for Journal of the American Board of Family Practice
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japan Association of Biotechnology Education
- Jewish Association for Business Ethics (UK)
- John A. Blume (father of earthquake engineering)
- Journal of Academy of Business and Economics (International Academy of Business and Economics)
- Japan Accreditation Board for Engineering Education
- Jamaica Bay Ecosystem Research and Restoration Team
- Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics
- Japan Association of Bioindustries Executives
- Just Another Band from LA (band)
- Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine
- Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Juvenile Accountability Block Grants Program (US DOJ)
- Japanese Acupuncture and Bodywork Institute
- Japanese American Business Initiatives
- Just Another Bright Idea (record label consulting company)
- Japan Auto Body Industries Association
- J. Armand Bombardier Internationalist Fellowships (Canada)
- Jacksonville Association of Black Journalists (Florida)
- Just A Bunch of Disks
- Jakarta Bogor Tangerang Bekasi
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Journal of the American Board of Family Practice is a refereed bimonthly publication indexed in the National Library of Medicine's Index Medicus/MEDLINE.