Source: Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine, June 2011.
What does JABFM stand for?
JABFM stands for Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journées Africaines de la Bande Dessinée à Libreville (French)
- Japan Association of Biotechnology Education
- Jewish Association for Business Ethics (UK)
- John A. Blume (father of earthquake engineering)
- Journal of Academy of Business and Economics (International Academy of Business and Economics)
- Japan Accreditation Board for Engineering Education
- Jamaica Bay Ecosystem Research and Restoration Team
- Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics
- Japan Association of Bioindustries Executives
- Just Another Band from LA (band)
- Journal of the American Board of Family Practice
- Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Juvenile Accountability Block Grants Program (US DOJ)
- Japanese Acupuncture and Bodywork Institute
- Japanese American Business Initiatives
- Just Another Bright Idea (record label consulting company)
- Japan Auto Body Industries Association
- J. Armand Bombardier Internationalist Fellowships (Canada)
- Jacksonville Association of Black Journalists (Florida)
- Just A Bunch of Disks
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patients receive better care when they and their providers speak the same language, according to a study in the November-December issue of the Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine.
The findings of the study have been reported in the latest issue of The Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine.